MIDDLETOWN — Folks walking or driving by the former Irreplaceable Artifacts building at 428 Main St. can catch a glimpse of an enormous exhibit of trees reclaimed from the streets of municipalities across Connecticut.
- After many twists over 25 years, a furniture store owner in the west metro decides to close
- Antique furniture is new again: Stylish, green and available | Home & Garden
- Home furnishings and furniture stores decline in tough month for retail
- Family-Owned Furniture Store Gives Customers a Chance to Golf With SYNLawn Putting Green
- Save hundreds on patio & outdoor