We’ve got to be honest here: mergers and acquisitions have reduced the number of options we have in the area when you’re looking for a new sectional with a matching table. But the stores that remain all have large showrooms, so perhaps it’s easier to find what you’re looking for without burning a lot of gas to seek them out.
And when it comes to your first stop, the Capital Region has a clear favorite — Old Brick. It was on top again this year.
- After many twists over 25 years, a furniture store owner in the west metro decides to close
- Antique furniture is new again: Stylish, green and available | Home & Garden
- Home furnishings and furniture stores decline in tough month for retail
- Family-Owned Furniture Store Gives Customers a Chance to Golf With SYNLawn Putting Green
- Save hundreds on patio & outdoor