Ever wonder what MTV’s “Teen Mom” stars are up to now? It turns out, one of them has her own home renovation show.
The new HGTV series “Down Home Fab” stars Chelsea DeBoer, who debuted on “Teen Mom 2” in 2011 at the age of 16 and ended up meeting her husband on the show, Cole DeBoer. In 2020, they built their own dream home in Sioux City, SD, where they’re now raising their four kids. This experience instilled in Chelsea a love for home design, so she now offers up her services to clients, with Cole pitching in as project manager.
- 20 Home Renovations That Will Hurt Your Home’s Value
- Remarkable renovations have transformed this pool home
- 6 Home Renovations You Can DIY
- Kitchen Remodels Are Most Regrettable Home Improvement — Where Homeowners Run Into Financial Trouble
- Home Renovations Can Be Seriously Stressful—Here Are 5 Tips for Managing Anxiety