This immaculately renovated pool home, with four bedrooms, three baths and a three-car garage, is situated on a beautifully landscaped beachside corner lot. A newly installed paver walkway leads into the sun-drenched open floor plan, offering custom appointments that are sure to impress the most discriminating buyer. This exquisite property features a new roof, impact-resistant windows and doors, insulated impact-resistant garage doors, HVAC, plumbing and updated electrical. The designer kitchen offers all-wood, soft-close cabinets, granite and quartz countertops, cafe (wi-fi compatible) appliances, a stainless-steel farmhouse sink and ample storage. Luxury vinyl-plank flooring adorns the main living spaces, and each bathroom features custom porcelain tile/marble that provides a timeless design. The stunning owner’s suite features a spa-like bath and a private entrance to the backyard, which holds the paver-surrounded pool, new vinyl fencing, new sod, lush native landscaping and plenty of space for entertaining.
ADDRESS: 17 W. Sovereign Lane, Ormond Beach
TOTAL LIVING SQUARE FEET: 2,122
LOT SIZE: 100 feet by 100 feet
YEAR BUILT: 1973
PRICE: $ 849,000
CONTACT: Chrissy Royce, Adams, Cameron & Co. Realtors, 386-451-8351
This article originally appeared on The Daytona Beach News-Journal: On the Market Real Estate: Renovations have transformed this pool home
- 20 Home Renovations That Will Hurt Your Home’s Value
- 6 Home Renovations You Can DIY
- Kitchen Remodels Are Most Regrettable Home Improvement — Where Homeowners Run Into Financial Trouble
- Home Renovations Can Be Seriously Stressful—Here Are 5 Tips for Managing Anxiety
- Inside Ty Pennington's Own Home Renovation Plans, Plus Dirt From 'Battle on the Beach'